C4Real respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. C4Real considers it important that its services are transparent, personal and reliable. We are therefore constantly looking for ways to improve our services and to tailor them as much as possible to your personal wishes and needs. In doing so, we process your personal data carefully and securely. Moreover, we only process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: AVG). The privacy statement can change if new developments give rise to this. The most current privacy statement can always be found on our website. This privacy statement was last amended on July 11, 2018.
The privacy statement applies to all data we collect and process from (potential) customers and from users of our website.
Data we collect:
We collect data in the following ways:
1. Data you provide to us.
2. Data we receive based on use of third party services and products (including google analytics).
1. When you visit our website:
2. You can fill out an online application form with us. We process your data for the purpose of evaluating your request and contacting you regarding your request. We process data such as your name and email address for this purpose.
3. If you sign up for our newsletter you will receive our newsletter periodically and you agree to the following: you want to be kept informed about our activities and, if you have opted in, also to receive mailings. We use your data for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of the e-mail or you can unsubscribe by e-mail or telephone.
4. When you have contact with us for your work, we may process your personal data. For example, to determine whether you may represent your company.
2. Communication through social media:
1. We are active on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest. If you contact us via social media, we process your data for the following purposes: to contact you, to be able to answer the questions you ask via social media, to be able to carry out a possible action and to inform you about the follow-up and the result, or to hear your opinion. We process your contact information such as your (user) name (social ID), address, email address.
3. For the development and improvement of our products and services:
1. In order to serve you well, we are constantly working on the development and improvement of our products and services. In some cases we process personal data for this purpose. For example, if you ask a question about a product.
4. Archival purposes:
No more personal data than necessary for the purposes stated will be collected.
5. If the data is not retained for those purposes, we may still retain the data for archival purposes.
We process personnel data in accordance with the AVG. Personal data will only be processed if:
1. you have granted permission for the processing;
2. the data processing is necessary for the performance of our contract to which you are a party, or for taking pre-contractual measures in response to a request from you and which are necessary for the conclusion of a contract;
3. the data processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
4. the data processing is necessary in order to safeguard a vital interest of yours;
5. the data processing is necessary in order to safeguard the legitimate interest of us or of a third party to whom the data are provided, unless the interest or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned, in particular the right to privacy, prevails.We will retain your personal data in principle as long as necessary for the above purposes, or to comply with legal (retention) obligations.
C4Real takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss or unauthorized use. These measures include (standard) appropriate security levels, an information security policy, training of our employees, secure servers and physical security of the areas where data is stored.
Use of third parties
We also use third parties in the performance of our work and other business activities. For example, postal delivery services, printing services, hosting services and automation service providers. To the extent that these third parties process your data in performing the services, these third parties must process your data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. These third parties must be able to demonstrate that they have taken appropriate security measures and maintain confidentiality. We also take the required contractual, technical and organizational measures ourselves.
C4Real as processor
C4Real may act as a processor for its customers. The activities as a processor are carried out by C4Real in accordance with laws and regulations (including the AVG).
Request for access, correction and deletion
You can at any time access your personal data and have it corrected or deleted. You can also ask whether all the data we have received from you is correct. Within four weeks we will provide you with an overview of the data we have on you. If necessary, we will charge costs, which are in accordance with the Decree on the reimbursement of costs. You can send a written request with a copy of your ID to C4Real BV, Het Rozendaal 11, 7523 XG Enschede, The Netherlands.
With this disclaimer and privacy statement we want to give you clarity about the way we handle information on our website and your personal data.If you have any questions about this document, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a letter to C4Real BV, Het Rozendaal 11, 7523 XG Enschede.