Disclaimer and Privacy Statement
C4Real respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. C4Real finds it important that its services are transparent, personal and reliable. We are therefore constantly looking for ways to improve our services and tailor them as much as possible to your personal wishes and needs. In doing so, we process your personal data carefully and securely. Moreover, we only process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: AVG). The privacy statement may change if new developments warrant it. You can always find the most up-to-date privacy statement on our website. This privacy statement was last amended on July 11, 2018.
The privacy statement applies to all data we collect and process from (potential) customers and from users of our website.
Data we collect:
We collect data in the following ways:
1. Data you provide to us.
2. Data we receive based on use of third-party services and products (including google analytics).
1. When you visit our website:
2. You can fill out an online application form with us. We process your data for the purpose of evaluating your request and contacting you regarding your request. For this purpose, we process data such as your name and email address.
3. If you sign up for our newsletter you will periodically receive the newsletter from us and you agree to the following: you want to be kept informed of our activities and, if you have chosen this option, also for mailings. We use your data for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of the e-mail or you can notify us by e-mail or telephone.
4. When you contact us for work purposes, we may process your personal data. For example, to determine whether you are allowed to represent your company.
2. Communication via social media:
1. We are active on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest. If you contact us via social media, we process your data for the following purposes: to contact you, to be able to answer the questions you ask via social media, to carry out any action and inform you about the follow-up and outcome, or to hear your opinion. In doing so, we process your contact data such as, for example, your (user) name (social ID), address, e-mail address.
3. For the development and improvement of our products and services:
1. In order to serve you well, we are constantly working to develop and improve our products and services. In some cases, we process personal data for this purpose. For example, if you ask a question about a product.
4. Archival purposes:
No more personal data than necessary is collected for the stated purposes.
5. If the data is not kept for those purposes, we may still keep the data for archival purposes.
We process personnel data in accordance with the AVG. Personal data will only be processed if:
1. you have consented to the processing;
2. the data processing is necessary for the performance of our agreement to which you are a party, or for taking pre-contractual measures in response to a request from you and which are necessary for the conclusion of a contract;
3. the data processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
4. the data processing is necessary to safeguard a vital interest of yours;
5. the data processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interest of us or of a third party to whom the data is disclosed, unless the interest or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, in particular the right to privacy, prevail.
In principle, we retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the above purposes, or to comply with legal (retention) obligations.
C4Real takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss or unlawful use. These include (standard) appropriate security levels, an information security policy, training of our employees, secure servers and physical security of the rooms where data is stored.
Engagement of third parties
We also engage third parties in the performance of our work and other business activities. These include mail forwarding, printing companies, hosting services and automation service providers. Insofar as these third parties process your data in the performance of the services, these third parties must process your data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. These third parties must have demonstrably taken appropriate security measures and observe confidentiality. We also take the required contractual, technical and organizational measures ourselves.
C4Real as processor
C4Real may act as a processor for its customers. Work as a processor is performed by C4Real in accordance with laws and regulations (including the AVG).
Request for inspection, correction and deletion
At any time you can access your personal data and have it corrected or deleted. You can also inquire whether all the information we have received from you is correct. Within four weeks we will provide you with an overview of the data we have on you. If necessary, we will charge a fee, which is in accordance with the Cost Reimbursement Decree. You can send a written request with a copy of your ID to C4Real BV, M. H. Tromplaan 52, 7513 AB Enschede, in the name of the management.
With this disclaimer and privacy statement, we want to give you clarity on how we handle information on our website and your personal data.
If you have any questions about this document, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or sending a letter to C4Real BV, Het Rozendaal 11, 7523 XG Enschede.